On the River Trent, close to the Humber and Trent port network, Gainsborough offers extensive covered and open storage facilities.
The company prides itself on being the leading independent operator in the area for processing Ferro Alloys and minerals. We specialise in the conversion of bulk raw materials to high specification added value products.
Specialist processing, warehousing and logistics for bulk commodities such as ferro alloys and minerals.
Technical Information For TWL Gainsborough
- Significant bulk processing facilities including crushing, screening, drying, blending
- Specialist mineral milling
- Contract bagging and packing
- Briquette and ovoid manufacture
- 200 metres of quayside, capable of accepting small coasters and barges up to 1,000 tonnes cargo
- 12,000m² of covered warehousing including specialised bulk bays
- 5 acres of open storage
- Distribution fleet
- Container devanning
- Container filling
- Full stock control and documentation systems
- ISO 9001 accredited
- Customs approved warehousing
Gainsborough Contact Details
The Old Shipyard,
Enquiries: +44 (0)1427 614 551
Fax: +44 (0)1427 614 558