Port of Mistley Facility
The facilities are conveniently located close to the main UK motorway network, with links to the M180, M18, M62, and M1 and A1.
Vessel discharge, loading and handling operations are undertaken via dedicated approved berths on the River Trent and Humber. TWL handles a wide range of commodities, including ferro alloys, industrial minerals, refractory materials, and general bagged and palletised cargoes.
Specialist processing, cargo handling, warehousing and logistics of ferro alloys and bulk minerals.
Vessel operations via dedicated logistics facilities.
Technical Information For TWL Scunthorpe
- Capable of handling vessels up to 3,500 tonnes
- 5m draft (subject to tides) NABBSA
- 13,000m² of covered warehousing and open storage facilities (both adjacent and in close proximity to the port)
- Bulk processing and packing facilities
- Customs approved warehousing
- Transport fleet
- Container devanning
- Container loading
- Full stock control and documentation
- ISO 9001 accredited
- Excellent main UK motorway links
- Bagged and palletised cargoes
- Refractory materials
- Dedicated River Trent berths
Scunthorpe Contact Details
Ferry Road West,
Enquiries: +44 (0)1724 289 205
Fax: +44 (0)1724 277 640